Corporate Headquarters of the Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia
Founded in 1912 by Juliette Gordon Low in Savannah, the Girl Scouts’ headquarters received a facelift in downtown Savannah.
Architect: Raymond Architects
Sq. Footage: 5,178 sf
Omega remodeled the building’s interior space to accommodate the needs of the Girl Scouts including full interior demolition and new construction of customized offices, bathrooms, public spaces and a retail space featuring modern interior design and finishes. Future plans for the space include a new rock-climbing wall and a fully interactive retail space for the Girl Scouts to utilize.